HP 2615 Switch Series
Fixed Port L3 Managed Ethernet Switches
Our Price: $505.00
The HP 2615 Switch Series provides simple, cost-effective, and reliable access-layer connectivity for enterprises, branch offices, and SMBs. This compact and quiet 8-port, fully managed, Basic Layer 3 Fast Ethernet switch with PoE is ideal for deployment in acoustically sensitive environments.
A robust Basic Layer 3 feature set supports static and RIP routing, sFlow, ACLs, rate limiting, IPv6, and PoE. The switch is easy to use and deploy, supports PoE devices, and can be managed with the HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software for a single view of your entire network.
A summary of the highlights of the 2615 Switch Series:
- Scalable 10/100 connectivity
- L2 and L3 switching capabilities
- sFlow, ACLs, and rate limiting
- Energy-efficient design and quiet operation
- Rack-mountable, compact form factor
Features & Benefits:
Compact and Reliable Fast Ethernet Access Layer Switch with PoE
- The HP 2615 Switch Series provides simple, cost-effective, and reliable access layer connectivity for enterprises, branch offices, and small-to mediums sized-businesses (SMBs).
- This compact and quiet 8-port fully managed Basic Layer 3 Fast Ethernet switch with PoE is ideal for deployment in open areas, offices, and environments with limited space or are acoustically sensitive.
- Robust Basic Layer 3 feature set includes support for static and RIP routing, sFlow, ACLs, rate limiting, IPv6, and PoE.
- Eight Fast Ethernet PoE ports with two additional dual-personality Gigabit Ethernet ports provide copper or SFP connectivity for a total of ten ports.
- Single view of the entire network with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HP 2615 Switch supports flexible authentication methods including Local MAC, 802.1X, and MAC and Web for greater policy-driven application security.
- Advanced denial of service (DOS) protection, such as DHCP, Dynamic ARP, and Dynamic IP lockdown, and flexible traffic controls including ACLs and QoS.
- Traffic prioritization with IEEE 802.1p allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to two or four queues.
- Rate limiting and flow control help provide reliable communications.
- Defend your IPv6 network with DHCPv6 Protection.
Simple Deployment and Management
- The HP 2615 Switch Series supports a choice of management interfaces with Web GUI, CLI, and SNMP.
- The HP 2615 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
- Compact and fanless for quiet and unobtrusive operation in open spaces, conference rooms, and offices. Flexible deployment with wall, table, and rack mounting options.
- Convenient LEDs provide quick status of fault and power as well as per port status of activity, speed, and full-duplex operation.
|HP 2615-8-PoE Switch (J9565A)|
|8 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 PoE ports (IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3af PoE); Media Type: AutoMDIX; Duplex: half or full|
|2 dual-personality ports; each port can be used as either an RJ-45 10/100/1000 port (IEEE 802.3 Type 10Base-T; an IEEE 802.3u Type 100Base-TX; an IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet); or an SFP slot (for use with SFP transceivers)|
|1 RJ-45 serial console port|
|Dimensions||10(w) x 6.28(d) x 1.75(h) in (25.4 x 15.95 x 4.45 cm) (1U height)|
|Weight||Weight 3.66 lb (1.66 kg) including power adapter and power cord|
|Memory and processor|
|Processor||Freescale PowerPC 8313 @ 333 MHz, 32 MB flash, 128 MB DDR2 SDRAM; packet buffer size: 512 KB dynamically allocated|
|Mounts in an EIA-standard 19-inch telco rack or equipment cabinet; horizontal surface mounting; wall mounting|
|100 Mb Latency||< 5.3 µs (LIFO 64-byte packets)|
|1000 Mb Latency||< 2.7 µs (LIFO 64-byte packets)|
|Throughput||4.1 million pps|
|Switching capacity||5.6 Gbps|
|MAC address table size||8000 entries|
|Operating temperature||32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)|
|Operating relative humidity||15% to 95% @ 104°F (40°C), noncondensing|
|Nonoperating/Storage temperature||-40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)|
|Nonoperating/Storage relative humidity||15% to 95% @ 149°F (65°C), noncondensing|
|Altitude||up to 10,000 ft. (3 km)|
|Acoustic||Power: 0 dB, Pressure: 0 dB|
|Description||Use only the external power adapter module (5070-6082, PA1 AC adapter) supplied with this product|
|Maximum heat dissipation||87 BTU/hr (91.79 kJ/hr)|
|Idle power||11 W|
|Maximum power rating||86 W|
|PoE power||67 W|
|Notes||Idle power is the actual power consumption of the device with no ports connected.; Maximum power rating and maximum heat dissipation are the worst-case theoretical maximum numbers provided for planning the infrastructure with fully loaded PoE (if equipped), 100% traffic, all ports plugged in, and all modules populated.; PoE power is the total power budget available to all PoE ports.|
|cUL (CSA 22.2 No. 60950); CE Labeled; UL 60950-1; UL Listed; CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 60950; EN 60825; AS/NZS 60950; IEC 60950-1; EN 60950-1|
|FCC part 15 Class A; VCCI Class A; EN 55022 Class A; CISPR 22 Class A; ICES-003 (Canada); AS/NZS CISPR 22; IEC/EN 61000-3-2; IEC/EN 61000-3-3; IEC 61000:4-2, 4-3, 4-4, 4-5, 4-6, 4-8, 4-11|
|Generic||EN 55024, CISPR 24|
|EN||EN 55024, CISPR 24|
|Power frequency magnetic field||IEC 61000-4-8|
|Voltage dips and interruptions||IEC 61000-4-11|
|Harmonics||EN 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-2|
|Flicker||EN 61000-3-3, IEC 61000-3-3|
|HP PCM+; HP PCM (included); command-line interface; Web browser; configuration menu; out-of-band management (serial RS-232C); IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB; Repeater MIB; Ethernet Interface MIB|
|Standards and protocols|
Denial of service protection
RFC 4022 MIB for TCP
|When using mini-GBICs with this product, mini-GBICs with revision "B" or later (product number ends with the letter "B" or later, e.g., J4858B, J4859C) are required.
This product comes with a power supply clip adapter. The adapter dimensions are 1.7(d) x 10.7(w) x 3.8(h) in. (4.35 x 27.25 x 9.6 cm). The weight of the power supply clip adapter is .31 lb (.14 kg).
Download the HP 2615 Switch Series Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $505.00