HP FlexFabric 11908-V Switch Chassis
Modular Ethernet Switches
Call for lowest Price!
The HP FlexFabric 11900 Switch Series is a high-performance modular core switch designed for medium to enterprise data centers and as a medium core switch for larger enterprises. The FlexFabric 11900 sets a benchmark for performance, reliability, and scalability with CLOS architecture and 3-microsecond latency, delivering high throughput with 1/10/40 and 100 GbE ports.
With HP IRF technology, the HP FlexFabric 11900 Switch Series can be virtualized across four chassis with a single management interface—enabling flatter, more agile networks.
- High-performance CLOS-based switching architecture
- Large Layer 2 scaling with Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) and HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF)
- Feature-rich routing with IPv4/IPv6, Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), and Quality of Service
- Enhanced modularity with control and data plane separation
- High performance with 1/10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE across 7.7 Tb/s switch fabric
Features & Benefits:
High Performance and Low Latency Data Center Networking
- The HP 11900 FlexFabric Switch Series provides a high-speed fully distributed next generation CLOS architecture with up to 7.7 Tb/s switching capacity and forwarding capacity of up to 5.7 billion packets per second.
- Broad interface support with high density 1/10/40 and 100GbE ports and low latency.
- HP Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) allows up to four 11900 Switch Series chassis to be virtualized into a single IRF fabric that can be managed as a single device with one IP address.
- Broad data center feature set with no hidden costs for future networking OS features, with advanced Comware 7 OS supporting L2/L3, Dual stack IPv4/IPv6, DCB, FCoE, TRILL, VEPA and more.
Optimized Architecture for Cloud-Connected Enterprise Data Centers
- The HP 11900 FlexFabric Switch Series includes a high-speed fully distributed next generation CLOS architecture that simplifies large-scale switching architecture, reduces possible fault points, and provides greater availability.
- HP Comware 7, an enterprise grade advanced modular operating system, brings native high stability, independent process monitoring, and modular design to easily restart processes for seamless software upgrades, enhancing serviceability and greater high-availability.
- Fast software upgrades without service interruptions for higher availability and zero packet loss with In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU).
Single Management View of the Network
- The HP FlexFabric 11900 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- IMC unifies management of virtual and physical networks by taking advantage of the VEPA support built into the HP 5900 top-of-rack switches.
- Differentiator: 14-slot vertical chassis, 20U, with 2 MPU slots, 4 switch fabric slots, 8 I/O slots
- Ports: 8 I/O module slots Supports a maximum of 384 1/10GbE ports or 192 1/10GBASE-T ports or 64 40GbE ports or 16 100GbE ports, or a combination Included
- Memory and processor: Dual Core MIPS64 @ 1.2 GHz 512 MB flash 8 GB DDR2 SDRAM
- Throughput: 5.8 Bpps
- Routing/switching capacity: 7.7 Tb/s
- Stacking capabilities: IRF 4 switches
- Management features: IMC - Intelligent Management Center command-line interface out-of-band management (serial RS-232C) SNMP Manager Telnet terminal interface (serial RS-232C) modem interface IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB Ethernet Interface MIB
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 17.32 x 25.98 x 34.88 in (43.99 x 65.99 x 88.6 cm)
- Weight: 169.53 lb (76.9 kg)
- What's included: (1) HP FlexFabric 11908-V Switch Chassis, Warranty: 1 year, advance replacement, 10 calendar day, phone support, software releases
Download the HP FlexFabric 11900 Switch Series Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Call for lowest Price!