HP NJ5000 5G PoE+ Walljack
Fixed Port L2 Managed Ethernet Switches
The HP NJ5000 5G PoE+ Walljack is ideal for enterprise organizations that need to add Gigabit network ports without the cost of running more cabling. This fully managed, compact, 5-port Gigabit switch can quickly be installed in a standard wall outlet box.
It also offers an "unmanaged" mode for plug-and-play connectivity. The NJ5000 provides four GbE ports for local connectivity plus one uplink port.
It requires a single Power over Ethernet (PoE) cable drop. One or two ports can be configured to power attached downstream devices such as IP telephones or wireless access ports with PoE.
- Innovative switch with in-the-wall installation
- Easy, secure port expansion without new cabling
- PoE or PoE+ powered with PoE forwarding on up to two ports
- Supports both fully-managed and unmanaged modes
- HP Limited Lifetime warranty
Features & Benefits:
Simplified Deployment and Reduced Costs
- The HP NJ5000 5G PoE+ Walljack offers a clever, secure way to add more GbE ports in a remote location without the cost and disruption of running new wiring. Quickly upgrade from a single port outlet to four switched GbE ports.
- Leverage Power over Ethernet (PoE+) to power the walljack as well as power 1-2 attached PoE capable devices such as IP-based VoIP phones or wireless access points, with no extra electrical wiring required.
- It's backed by the industry-leading HP Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years of 24x7 phone support.
- The HP NJ5000 5G PoE+ Walljack can be fully managed right out of the box with the Comware Command Line Interface (CLI).
- For plug-and-play ease of use, the NJ5000 can be set to an "unmanaged" mode.
- With a streamlined design, the NJ5000 can deployed in a standard wall outlet box, used on the desktop or wall-mounted.
Secure, High-performance for Demanding Environments
- The HP NJ5000 5G PoE+ Walljack brings traffic control and security features to the outside edge of the network with consistent enterprise-grade capabilities and managements as found on other HP campus networking products.
- It protects the network from unauthorized access with 802.1x network login, virtual local area networks (VLANs) and access control lists (ACLs).
- The switch includes Spanning Tree, Rapid Spanning Tree and Multiple Spanning Tree functionality for better network performance and resiliency.
- Differentiator: A compact 5-port managed switch that can be easily installed in a standard wall outlet box. Powered by PoE. Capable of forwarding PoE power on two ports. Also support unmanaged mode.
- Ports: (5) RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 ports. Supports a maximum of (5) autosensing 10/100/1000 ports.
- Memory and Processor: SingleCore @ 500 MHz, 32 MB flash, Packet buffer size: 512 KB, 128 MB DDR SODIMM
- Latency: 100 Mb Latency: < 40 µs, 1000 Mb Latency: < 8 µs
- Throughput: up to 7.4 Mpps
- Switching Capacity: 16-port model has 32 Gbps. 24-port PoE+ model has 48 Gbps. 24-port SFP model has 52 Gbps. 24-Port SFP+ model has 88 Gbps.
- Routing/Switching Capacity: 10 Gbps
- Management Features: IMC - Intelligent Management Center, Command-line interface, Web browser, SNMP manager, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet mib
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.39 x 1.38 x 4.72 in (8.6 x 3.5 x 12 cm)
- Weight: 0.44 lb (0.2 kg)
- What's in the box: (1) HP NJ5000 5G PoE+ Walljack, (1) In-wall mounting kit, (1) Documentation package (Quick Start Guide, warranty information, and etc.)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime warranty: Advance hardware replacement with next-business-day delivery (available in most countries).
Download the HP NJ5000 Walljack Switch Series Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.